Tuesday, September 6, 2011

It's a Red Letter Day

Today in my email I found notification of two reviews! I thought I'd share again. The Red Letter is me posting twice in one day.

This one from fellow author Thomas Wilson, via GoodReads.com, who was one of my helpful eyes before publishing...BTW Thanks Thomas!

Thomas Wilson rated it 4 of 5 stars
I don't usually read Horror books and read this as a favor to the author. It scared the hell out of me reading in during the day with the lights on! I thoroughly enjoyed the book besides the uneasy feeling of of it being scary. I would definitely read any other books by this Author!!


And this one from my facebook account for "Who Stole Baby Ruth" from Vivian Frank.

Vivian wrote: "I personally found "Who Stole Baby Ruth?" delightful and very clever. Recommend it for all ages!!!"

Wohoooo! I'm on a roll two in one day...now if only the sales would improve, I'd spend all my time writing. This made my day! How was yours?

Keep writing and loving the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Agree, Disagree, Indifferent...no matter. Even if it's to say you were here.